Thursday, January 6, 2011, 6:59 PM
Cold Day
Today was miserable, haha. In the morning, it had just rained and was still showering slightly, and it was cold - egh. I still have to do some homework to do, because I had an appointment today at the oral surgery place. One of my stitches from my wisdom teeth surgery hurts; there's a huge hole. I'm afraid of eating food (because it'll hurt and) because I'm afraid it'll get into one of my gaps and infect the wound. |: To add to that, I think I'm getting sick. I really hope not though, because apparently the flu has been going around ><;.
I hope everyone else's day was better than mine. Hrm, back to work. I have an English presentation next week. ): I stink at public speaking, which sucks. I don't mind the work as much as the presentation of the work, haha. Anyways, back to work...!
I hope everyone else's day was better than mine. Hrm, back to work. I have an English presentation next week. ): I stink at public speaking, which sucks. I don't mind the work as much as the presentation of the work, haha. Anyways, back to work...!
Labels: dreary
0 comments | Leave a comment