a chronology of thoughts.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.
« back forward »
Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 9:44 AM
So Little Time 
So... School starts up tomorrow.
I'm going to die tomorrow, ha. I got up around 12:00 today... meaning I'm dead meat tomorrow when I have to wake up at 6:00... yup. Not to mention I still have so much to do ):

List of things to do: Get all my books into my trunk (all of them are at my house due to exam studying in December), email this one person at the coalition (the email's way past overdue), get all my camera photos into my computer (so I can finally delete everything and have memory on it), worry about and get ready for school - backpack, clothes, food and all ): boo.
On the upside, at least it's a three-day week.

So long as I can put my mind into gear to focus at school, I should be fine. Ha.

Labels:

0 comments | Leave a comment